Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years

This picture may be deceiving.  It looks like Brooklyn is ringing in the new year with a wine class full of milk and a delicious looking cookie.  Well all but one is true.  She was ringing in 8pm BED TIME. I let her have her cookie and milk early since we knew she wouldn't last past 9pm.  But after saying that, I should of had a cookie and milk then too, because we don't celebrate New Years in our house.  I think I made it until 8:45 PM and I was out.  Hard to think of women my age leaving the house at that time to go party the night away and all I wanted to do was sleep the night away.

 Eric stayed up, keeping himself busy, and luck for him I happened to wake up at 11:58.  Just in time to say, Happy new year and go back to bed.  Annoyed by all the people outside cheering and horns honking, I am for sure a bah humbug when it comes to New Years.  So after that note.
                                                                     Have a great new year!

No comments: