Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Southern Calfirnia: Family Renunion Post 1 of 2

We were luck to be able to fly down to Southern California  and spend a few days with my sisters and parents. Unfortunately, Eric was not able to attend, but we were able to deal with it.  We had some fun things plans and a lot of relaxing hanging out as well. Since my camera broke half way thought the trip, I have half the pictures.  However,  during our trip we went to the beach, swam in the pool and hot tub, celebrated Jessie's 50th Birthday, played games, celebrated all the grand kids birthdays, traveling and playing at the ranch, attended the sealing of Meg and Michael ( Dad) and have a few long nights of conversation with the family.  I enjoyed my time very much.  It was difficult to say the least being a single parents with two kids, but I survived.

I am going to have the pictures explain our joy and adventures!










Story behind the picture:  The kids and I slept upstairs in one of Rayna's guest rooms.  One of the nights the adults stayed up way way late talking, crying and laughing.  We were headed up stairs when we saw this.  Brooklyn passed out on the stairs.  We had some fun pictures of her, looking like she passed out drunk.  Oh what a silly girl. 

No comments: